Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So Much for that Idea

When I woke up this morning at 6:30, I knew that my whole idea of running every morning just wasn't gonna happen. Besides, rest is good for your muscles. It's like how you can learn in your sleep!

So, I did my usual walk to the Metro, but no running today. Back to it tomorrow. I've decided to shift back my training schedule entirely and make this Week 1 all over again, so I'll still be running 20 minutes, alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking. Only this time, I've created an iTunes track that will tell me when to start and stop running so I don't have to keep track on my cell phone. Genius!

Only problem? I accidentally left my sneakers at the office... Hopefully, I can borrow a pair before tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment