Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rough Start...

So today did not go well. I did force myself to get out there. Got the tennis shoes, sports bra, and water bottle out. Did a 5-minute warm up and stretched (learned from last time...). Started my first 60 second run, and everything felt fine. But as soon as I switched to walking, my allergies kicked in, the heaving started, I felt light-headed, and I had to turn back. To my dismay, when I returned to where I left my water bottle, someone had stolen it! So not cool!

So now I'm out a water bottle, a workout, and my allergies are worse than ever. Maybe running first thing in the morning is a better idea than middle of the afternoon...

I'm not giving up though! I've logged it as a walk, and tomorrow I'm going to take some allergy medicine and try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment